-
December 18th, 2002, 02:56 AM
#191
Inactive Member
My magic specialization is... thunder.... weapon specialization is blunt weapions (maces, wands) or would they fall into exoitc wepaons category?
-
December 18th, 2002, 02:57 AM
#192
Inactive Member
*shakes DR* BUT IT HAS TO BE A 2-hander! >O
-
December 18th, 2002, 03:00 AM
#193
Inactive Member
yeah, you cant hold a long blade with one hand... have you ever seen a real claymore? Shit, its hard with 2 hands to even lift it off the ground..
-
December 18th, 2002, 03:03 AM
#194
Inactive Member
oh, and blunts are one category (clubs and maces and mauls)
magic weapons is another category. Whether you wanna fight too (which I dont reccomend for Xel cos he has no HP, but maybe OCB and N) you dont have to take magic weapons. You can get more SPECIFIC weapon specializations at later levels (for instance, you have a specialization in long bladed, then you can further specialize into claymores. with magic, you can further specialize into staffs, etc.)
-
December 18th, 2002, 03:05 AM
#195
Inactive Member
but beo is powerhouse type he prolly can do it easily! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
December 18th, 2002, 03:10 AM
#196
Inactive Member
In LFB Beo jsut sues one sword... and neverin RPGs are there tanks holdign two hgue swords, usually one REAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLY huge sword, but soemtiems two larger tahn average swords!
Ok, I want wands! Or magic card types, which woul;d be cards w/ ruens inscribed on them to enhance magic pwoer, plus I could throw at enemies if I needed to hit them, w/o going in close.
BTW, are there going to be weaposn that restore MP when I hit enemies or such? That'd be great!
-
December 18th, 2002, 03:10 AM
#197
Inactive Member
-
December 18th, 2002, 03:13 AM
#198
Inactive Member
I'm sure some bows would drain HP/MP.
btw... humans aren't supposed to wield 10 foot swords in one hand... just think a minute. We're gonna be realistic.. I mean imagine a huge FF sword in one hand. :-P
And cav, you may have to use shortswords at the beginning. Deal with it dude, I'm not gonna give you Beos ultimate grandsword of doom at the beginning of the game.. :-P
-
December 18th, 2002, 03:13 AM
#199
Inactive Member
a two-hander sword, i think u should kno..., means a big sword, 1 big sword that needs two hands to wield
-
December 18th, 2002, 03:18 AM
#200
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks